Using Chuck-eez® couldn’t be simpler. By following the instructions below you will ensure that your power chucks perform better and are safer.
1) Unscrew the grease gun. Carefully remove the empty tube of Chuck-eez®, and dispose of safely.
2) Cut or pierce the foil centre cap using a Stanley type knife.
3) Remove tape holding the black plastic cap in place and remove cap.
4) Pull down plunger handle on grease gun body as shown. Hold plunger in place and insert the tube, foil end up, into the grease gun body.
5) Whilst keeping the plunger pulled down, screw the grease gun body back on to the gun head and slowly release the plunger.
6) If using Chuck-eez® for the 1st time... apply several shots of grease through each grease nipple on your chuck until Chuck-eez® is witnessed exiting from the chuck body or grease nipple recess. (Remember to affix your Chuck-eez® Sticker on the machine tool to remind your operator to re-grease the workholding device!)
7) Chuck-eez® should then be re-applied with at least 2 shots of Chuck-eez® to each grease nipple on the chuck, every 8 hrs of machine use, or more regularly for high-speed use or if machine is stopped and started frequently.
Click on the links below for more information